For more than 20 years, Microwave Product Digest magazine has been the most comprehensive source of new product information for RF and microwave design engineers and engineering managers in the diverse array of markets and applications in which RF and microwave technology is used. In addition to product information, MPD provides technical articles, news, and application information of interest to our readers. It is a unique tool delivered in a tabloid format that makes reading articles and browsing products and advertisements a very pleasant experience.
MPD also publishes many supplements every year, each dedicated to a specific type of product, and publishes Military Microwave Digest, a comprehensive, staff-written supplement that covers RF and microwave technologies applicable to defense systems, as well as market and DoD program information. All of these print publications are available in either PDF or “e-zine” formats on this Web site after publication.
This Web site is one of the very few in the industry that provides access to thousands of products that have been introduced within the pages of MPD, as well as articles and advertisements. It also provides up-to-date information about industry news and events, white papers, and special events in which viewers can participate.
About Our Readers and Marketplace
Our readers are employed at manufacturers of active and passive components, subsystems, and systems destined for use in commercial, industrial, and aerospace and defense applications, including:
• Wireless communications systems (cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and many others)
• Defense systems (radar, electronic warfare, electronic countermeasures, communications, sensors, avionics, and all others employing RF and microwave technology)
• Medical systems (telemetry, imaging, patient monitoring are examples)
• Industrial systems (smart grid, sensors for industrial automation and control)
• Test equipment (Instruments designed to evaluate the performance of RF and microwave components, subsystems, and deployed systems)
• Cable systems (in which RF and microwave components are key components)
• Microwave radio links (for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint microwave links used in cellular backhaul and enterprise networking
…..and many others
We hope you enjoy MPDigest.com. If you are not subscriber we urge you to become one and to sign up for our periodic newsletters, and e-mail communications.
To subscribe, please click here