MICROWAVE PRODUCT DIGEST ARTICLE OPPORTUNITIES
Microwave Product Digest readers are RF and microwave design, R&D, and applications engineers, and engineering managers. They are always in need of good technical information that can help them in their work. There are several types of articles that fulfill these requirements:
• Tutorial articles: Basic (or not so basic) technical information about technologies and product types. 1500 to 3500 words
• Design articles: “How to do it” articles that provide specific information about how to design specific circuits or utilize emerging or other advanced technologies. 2000 to 3500 words
• Product features: Introduce a new product or product family, providing significant details about the product, its specification, and user benefits. 2000 to 3500 words
• In My Opinion: A monthly editorial column that expresses the opinion of a high-level person or his or her company on a topic that is of interest to members of the RF and microwave community. 450 to 1000 words
• The editor, Karen Hoppe, must be notified and the topic explained either verbally or as an abstract. Karen can be reached at (201) 569-5870 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After acceptance by the editor, manuscripts and artwork should be delivered via e-mail no later than two months from the issue date (e.g., January 1 for March issue)
• Text: Microsoft Word format
• Artwork: Image files must be in color 300 dpi in bmp, gif, tif, or jpg formats and be high quality. This also apples to line drawings (although they need not be in color), which must be in their final form
• Article must be accompanied by the author or authors names, phone numbers, e-mail address, title, company affiliation, and company address
PROOF COPIES OR REVIEW
MPD will supply a PDF proof of the article prior to publication for review and possible revisions. These proofs must be returned to MPD within 5 working days from submission. A confirming e-mail must be send to the editor indicating that all changes once incorporated by MPD are acceptable and the article is suitable for publication.
PLEASE ADDRESS ANY QUESTIONS TO: