- This event has passed.
March 12, 2018 - March 15, 2018
SATELLITE unites aerospace thought leaders, entrepreneurs, executives, engineers, end-users and enthusiasts together in one place for the largest and most important global satellite technology event of the year. For more than 35 years, SATELLITE has played a critical role in determining how satellites will shape the future of our world. The show welcomes a community of aerospace professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world.
During SATELLITE Week, Attendees Gain Access To:
- A world class conference program led by the industry’s leading experts, thought-leaders and innovators
- Focused content through dedicated market tracks
- The largest exhibition floor of satellite-enabled products and services
- Numerous opportunities to network with more than 14,500 attendees
- Startup Space, a lightning-fast pitch competition where entrepreneurs pitch their business and technology ideas
- SGx 2018, a series of fast-paced inspirational talks from aerospace innovators and leaders built for young professionals
Check Out The SATELLITE Highlight Video!
Where You’ll Typically Find Attendees During SATELLITE Week:
- Participating in one of the dozens of break-out sessions designed for their respective markets
- On stage presenting keynotes, case-studies or participating in panel discussions
- Walking the exhibit floor to discover products and solutions from more than 350 leading companies
- Attending the popular Global Satellite Operator CEOs Panel Session
- At one of the many networking events, including the keynote lunches, general sessions and nightly receptions
- Pitching their new product during the Startup Space competition
- Engaging in the SGx program along with other young professionals
- Relaxing in the VIP lounge
The Markets Of SATELLITE:
Enterprise & Consumer
Military & Government