« All Events
SATELLITE 2021 Conference Program
April 5, 2021 - April 8, 2021
Explore the LEO Digital Forum
The program will be live-streamed via the digital event platform, allowing you to interact with other attendees, exhibitors, and speakers.
Can’t make it to the live stream? The content will be available on-demand so you can watch the sessions when your schedule permits. And as a bonus, networking on the digital platform will be available at all times!
Early Bird Discounts Expire March 31st!
LEO/MEO/GEO: The New World Order
- Moderator: Sarah Simon, Senior Analyst, Bergenberg Capital Markets
- Moderator: Mark Holmes, Via Satellite
- Rodolphe Belmer, CEO, Eutelsat
- Steve Collar, President and CEO, SES
- Mark Dankberg, Founder & Chairman, Viasat
- Pradman Kaul, President, Hughes an Echostar Company
- Gwynne Shotwell, President & COO, SpaceX
Mobility and LEO: The Natural Alliance
- Klaus Bruun Egeberg, Head of Mobility & Connectivity, Maersk
- Bertrand Hartman, CEO, Omni Access
- Norman Haughton, Director, IFEC Product & Analytics, Air Canada
- Daniel Iriarte, Wi-Fi &Onboard Specialist, Aeroméxico
Investors Examine Risk/Rewards in Investing in New Systems
- Moderator: Dara Panahy, Partner, Milbank LLP
- Mark Boggett, CEO, Seraphim Capital
- Michael Collett, Managing Partner, Promus Ventures
- Michael Mealling, COO, Starbridge Venture Capital
- Sunil Nagaraj, Founder & Managing Partner, Ubiquity Ventures
Vertically Integrated Business Models: How Will This Change the Industry?
- Moderator: Rachel Jewett, Via Satellite
- Matt Desch, CEO, Iridium Communications
- Peter Hadinger, CTO, Inmarsat
- Ronald van der Breggen, Former Chief Commercial Officer at LeoSat, Independent Consultant
- Dan Goldberg, CEO, Telesat
- Neil Masterson, CEO, OneWeb
- Tom Choi, Executive Chairman, Saturn Satellite Networks
The LEO Digital Forum is ONLY open to Executive All-Access pass holders!
Click here to view more information about pricing and registration packages.